[ABE-L] [CSDS 2022] - 4th Conference on Statistics and Data Science -- Salvador, December 1-3, 2022 (online)

'Lizandra Castilho Fabio' via abe-l@ime.usp.br abe-l em ime.usp.br
Qua Out 5 20:21:57 -03 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds all of you well!

It is with great pleasure that we announce the organization of the 4th
Conference on Statistics and Data Science (CSDS 2022) that will be carried
out in collaboration with the Department of Statistics at the Federal
University of Bahia, Brazil.  It will be held between December 1 and 3,
2022, in virtual format. More information can be found on the event
website: http://www.csds2022.ufba.br/

Registration and participation are free!

*Important dates:*

   - *Abstract Submission:* Until October 30, 2022.
   - *Decision on the acceptance of the abstracts:* Until November 08, 2022.
   - *Submission of the 3 minutes video and 4 slides poster:* Until
   November 20, 2022.
   - *Registration for the papers to be included in the scientific
program:* Until
   November 20, 2022.
   - *Registration for non-presenting participants:* Until November 27,
   2022.

Young statisticians (up to 5 years after their last academic degree)
attending the 4th Conference on Statistics and Data Science will have the
possibility to compete for the “*Best Poster Award on Statistics and Data
Science*”. See more information at: https://csds2022.ufba.br/Awards.html

We hope to see you at CSDS this December!

Best regards,

--

*Lizandra Castilho Fabio*
Associate Professor