[ABE-L] Fwd: IASE - Your Opinion Matters

Lisbeth Cordani lisbethkcordani em gmail.com
Sex Abr 28 17:47:04 -03 2023

Boa tarde

Compartilhando pesquisa a pedido da Presidente do IASE (International
Association for Statistical Education)

Saudações, Lisbeth

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: IASE President <president em iase-web.org>
Date: qua., 26 de abr. de 2023 às 04:45
Subject: IASE - Your Opinion Matters
To: Lisbeth Cordani <lisbethkcordani em gmail.com>

Dear Lisbeth,

I am invited to be a panel member during the 64th ISI World Statistics
Congress in Ottawa,
Canada in July. The session details can be found at
https://www.isi2023.org/conferences/session/355/details/

I need your help to gather information on what we do in our classrooms
regarding teaching
Ethics. We all know ethics is important in Statistics. Ethics has
implications from
designing studies to analyzing data and of course reporting the findings of
statistical
analysis. Are we teaching our students to be ethically sound professionals?
Are we helping
them to develop skills to act ethically? Do you use the ISI Declaration on
Professional
Ethics (https://isi-web.org/index.php/isi-declaration-professional-ethics-0)
or any other
professional ethics guidelines in your classrooms?

Please complete a short survey at https://forms.gle/SA5vzwBQj8HMnA3y8 as
soon as possible.
Feel free to forward this email to your network.

We are stronger together, I am looking forward to reading your
contributions to inform me
to be a good panel presenter.

I am looking forward seeing you in Toronto during the IASE2023 Satellite
(https://iase2023satellite.github.io/registration.html) and in Ottawa
during the 64th WSC
(https://www.isi2023.org/conferences/ottawa-2023/registration-fees/)

Best regards
Ayse Aysin Bombaci Bilgin (A2B2), IASE President