[ABE-L] Seminário de Probabilidade - IM-UFRJ - 27 de março - segunda-feira

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Dom Mar 19 10:01:55 -03 2023

Dear colleagues,

Our next seminar will be held on Monday, *March 27*, from *3:30 p.m. to
4:30 p.m*. (Rio de Janeiro local time).  This meeting will take place at
room *C116 - Bloco C - CT** – Instituto de Matemática – UFRJ. *There will
be no transmission online.

Speaker:  *Rangel Baldasso* *(PUC-Rio)*

Title: *Noisy voters*

Abstract: We study noise sensitivity of the consensus opinion of the voter
model on finite graphs with respect to noise affecting the initial opinions
and noise affecting the dynamics. We prove that the final opinion is stable
with respect to small perturbations of the initial configuration and is
sensitive to perturbations of the dynamics governing the evolution of the
process. This talk is based on a joint work with G. Amir, O. Angel, and R.
Peretz.

All the talks are held in English.

More complete information about the seminars can be found at

http://www.dme.ufrj.br/?page_id=3355

Sincerely,

Organizers: Giulio Iacobelli e Maria Eulalia Vares

Não
contém vírus.www.avast.com
<#m_-6771270811190192822_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>