[ABE-L] [Spam] Seminários em Estatística e Ciência de Dados da UFBA

Paulo C Rodrigues paulocanas em gmail.com
Sex Maio 26 10:14:41 -03 2023

Bom dia Dalton,

Inicialmente o nosso plano era que seja totalmente presencial. Mas iremos
verificar a possibilidade de fazer a transmissão online. Se conseguirmos,
avisarei aqui.

Um abraço,
Paulo.

----------
Paulo Canas Rodrigues
*Professor and Head*, Department of Statistics, Federal University of Bahia
<http://ufba.br>, Brazil
*Head and PI*, Statistical Learning Laboratory (SaLLy)
<http://sally.ufba.br/>
*President-Elect,* International Society for Business and
<https://www.isbis-isi.org/>Industrial Statistics
<https://www.isbis-isi.org/>
*(Founding) Chair*, SIG on Data Science, of the International Statistical
Institute <https://www.isi-web.org/>
*Past-President*, Brazilian Region of the International Biometric Society
<http://www.rbras.org.br/>
*Vice-Coordinator*, Specialization in Data Science and Big Data
<http://ecd.ufba.br>
*Member of the Board of Directors, *Brazilian Statistical Association
<https://www.redeabe.org.br/>
*Editor for*: CompStat <https://www.springer.com/journal/180>, SOIC
<http://www.iapress.org/index.php/soic>, Biom. Letters
<http://www.up.poznan.pl/biometrical.letters/>, Braz. J. Biom.