[ABE-L] Fwd: JPSM MS Degree Program - upcoming informational webinar

Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva pedronsilva em gmail.com
Qui Out 12 09:06:06 -03 2023

Caros redistas,

Segue abaixo a divulgação de sessões que apresentarão em detalhes o
programa 'MSc in Survey and Data Science', promovido como parte do 'Joint
Programme in Survey Methodology' através da Univ. de Maryland, nos EUA.

Favor circular junto a possíveis interessados em suas redes.

O programa é super moderno e bem interessante para pessoas que queiram
avançar seu conhecimento numa das três áreas de concentração: 'Social and
Psychological Science', 'Statistical Science' e 'Data Science'.

O programa 'Joint Programme in Survey Methodology' é muito bem avaliado, e
também tem oportunidades para doutorado, inclusive com bolsa/financiamento
de lá.

Saudações e bom feriado a todos. Pedro.

Register Now!

The Joint Program in Survey Methodology at the University of Maryland will
host two informational webinars sessions about our

*Master's Degree Program in Survey and Data Science*
<https://us21.mailchimp.com/mctx/clicks?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjpsm.umd.edu%2Fadmissions%2Fmasters-survey-and-data-science&xid=73bee1f42c&uid=196883818&iid=3afda75a2c&pool=cts&v=2&c=1696437255&h=b5ef6110e40b0e6c34222e4f45e80d3fc533a54fed699d7a62f113bd423170c6>
*.*

*Registration is complimentary but must be completed. *

*After registering for your preferred date, a confirmation email will be
sent with the webinar link.*

*Monday, October 30th, 2023*

*11:00AM - 12:00PM EDT*
<https://umd.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gh8HwiKrR4GRalWSVYO3GQ#/registration>

*Wednesday, November 15th, 2023*

*10:00AM - 11:00AM EST*
<https://umd.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wYwU2puMSXal9Aoqc47xJg#/registration>

The University of Maryland Master’s Degree Program in Survey and Data
Science offers an expanded program with three specializations: Social and
Psychological Science, Statistical Science and Data Science. We have made
this important change to meet increasing demands from the federal
statistical system and the private sector to further enhance their data
science capabilities.

MS Program highlights:

   -

   46 credits and summer internship to gain hands-on experience at a
   private firm or government agency
   -

   3 tracks: Social and Psychological Science, Statistical Science, and
   Data Science
   -

   Associated faculty from the University of Michigan and Westat
   -

   Designated STEM program
   -

   GRE no longer required for admission

Our location near Washington D.C allows for exceptional internships and
opportunities. We are proud that our alumni secure jobs directly related to
the field of survey and data science upon graduation.
[image: Facebook icon]
<https://us21.mailchimp.com/mctx/clicks?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffacebook.com%2Fjpsmumd%2F&xid=73bee1f42c&uid=196883818&iid=3afda75a2c&pool=cts&v=2&c=1696437255&h=903f44a06a3c9cfb799eb3e52bd50782dd0f0995c55a7271cd4a32858e4c8e4e>

Our mailing address is:

*Joint Program in Survey MethodologyUniversity of Maryland1218 Lefrak
HallCollege Park, MD, *20742

Contact us
jpsm-dept em umd.edu