[ABE-L] World Statistics Congress 2025, IPS Extended deadline to 29 March 2024

Denise Britz do Nascimento Silva denisebritz em gmail.com
Ter Mar 19 13:09:39 -03 2024

*Boa tarde a todos e todas.*

*Seguem notícias sobre o prazo para submissão de sessões convidadas
para o **World
Statistics Congress 2025.*

*World Statistics Congress 2025, IPS Extended deadline to 29 March 2024*

We have great news! Due to many requests, we have extended the deadline for
the Invited Paper Session (IPS) proposals to 29 March 2024.

We want to ensure everyone has the chance to participate and complete their
IPS submission for the World Statistics Congress 2025. Take advantage of
this extra time to submit and finalise your Invited Paper Session proposal.

*Submit your IPS proposal by 29 March 2024 via: https://shorturl.at/lszJW
<https://shorturl.at/lszJW>*

The 65th ISI World Statistics Congress 2025 (WSC 2025) will take place from
5 to 9 October 2025 in The Hague, The Netherlands. The WSC has been around
for 140 years and is one of the oldest and most important international
conferences in the field of statistics and data science, where the
statistical world comes together. This scientific conference offers you the
opportunity to present your work on an international stage, share your
knowledge, expand your network, meet leaders and eminent statisticians and
academics in an open setting, covering current and future topics in over
200 premium sessions and talks that shape the landscape of Statistics and
Data Science.

We are inviting you, your colleagues, your statistical network,
statisticians, data scientists, professors and academics to submit
proposals for the Invited Paper Sessions.

View the ‘guidelines for session organisers’ in advance for the IPS
criteria:

https://shorturl.at/NRVW1

Attending the event?

Do you only want to attend the event? Registration will open on 1 July
2024. More information will follow soon on: https://www.isi-wsc.org
Denise Britz do Nascimento Silva
Escola Nacional de Ciências Estatísticas (ENCE/IBGE)
National School of Statistical Sciences
Vice-President - International Statistical Institute
https://www.isi-web.org/