[ABE-L] Convite à submissão de propostas de sessões de artigos convidados - ISI2017

Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva pedronsilva em gmail.com
Sex Dez 11 10:23:48 -03 2015

Caros colegas,

Repasso abaixo mensagem do coordenador do comitê científico do ISI2017,
Fabrizio Ruggeri, reiterando a chamada para submissão de propostas de
sessões de artigos convidados para o congresso ISI2017, que será realizado
de 16 a 21 de Julho de 2017, em Marrakech, Marrocos.

Saudações, Pedro.

===
12/11/2015 - Message from Prof. Fabrizio Ruggeri, Chair, Scientific
Programme Committee - ISI2017

I have been appointed as Chair of the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC)
of the 61st ISI World Statistics Congress (WSC) but I would like you to
consider who is really in charge of contributing to the scientific success
of the meeting.

The answer is very simple: it is YOU! My committee can choose the Invited
Paper Sessions (IPSs) but someone has to submit them.

Therefore, it is your role which is truly relevant. You have time until
February, 15th, 2016 to submit a session and it is quite easy.

You have just to find a topic, 3-4 speakers and a discussant and submit: it
is simple, isn't it? You could contact either me at fabrizio em mi.imati.cnr.it or
the Associations' representatives in the SPC (see
http://www.isi2017.org/index.php/isi2017/committees/scientific-prog-committee)
if you need help and suggestions.

The website http://www.isi2017.org is giving all the possible information
on how to submit sessions (now IPS, but later on Special Topic Sessions and
then Contributed Papers).

There are many reasons to attend the WSC: it is the most international
statistical event and, at the same time, the most comprehensive one since
it can cover all possible fields where Statistics is used, from theory to
applications. It is a great event where people meet, discuss, share
opinions and start cooperation and that brings me back where I started
from: YOU are the one who can shape the congress !

Finally, if you are not attracted only by science,  you should think of the
charming fashion of Marrakesh, its culture, its history, its food, its
buildings and its people, especially those who are working hard to make the
ISI Congress a great success and with whom I have the pleasure and honour
to work with.

I hope to get your contribution and meet you in Marrakech.

Best regards

Fabrizio Ruggeri

===

--