[ABE-L] Fwd: Stata Users Group Meeting, Brazil - Call for presentations

Associação Estatística secretaria em redeabe.org.br
Dom Ago 28 14:10:33 -03 2016

> Stata Users Group Meeting
>
> This is a call for presentations for the 1st Stata Users Group Meeting to
be held at Faculdade de Economia e Administração da Universidade de São
Paulo – FEA/USP on Friday, December 2nd of 2016.

> The 1st Stata Users Group Meeting provides the opportunity for you to
exchange ideas, experiences and information on new applications of the
software. All Stata users are encouraged to submit abstracts for possible
presentations. Presentations discussing Stata 14 are particularly welcome.
The conference program will feature main presentations by:

> José Gustavo Feres (IPEA and FGV-EPGE)
> Naercio Aquino Menezes Filho (FEA-USP and Insper)
> Bill Rising, Director of Educational Services - (StataCorp)
>
> SUBMISSION
>
> Please submit a full paper in PDF format by e-mail to the scientific
committee and include your name, affiliation, and phone number.
> Paper presentation formal requirements:
>
> the abstract should be up to 200 words long;
> presentations should be presented in English;
> presentations should last approximately 20 minutes (followed by a
10-minute discussion). If your presentation requires more time, please let
us know;

> The scientific organizers will make a preliminary selection by October
15th, 2016. If selected, you must submit a final version of your
presentation (PowerPoint or pdf) by November 20th, 2016. Short papers (max
10 pages) are also welcome.

> The deadline for submissions is October 7th, 2016
>
> SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
>
> Paula Pereda (FEA-USP)
> Denisard Alves (FEA-USP)
> Marcia Scazufca (FM-USP)
> Raphael Corbi (FEA-USP)
> Jaqueline Oliveira (Rhodes College)
> Andrea Lucchesi (EACH-USP)
>
> LOGISTICS ORGANIZER
>
> The logistics are being organized by Timberlake Analytics Brazil. For
more information on the 2016 Stata Users Group meeting, visit the official
meeting page

> REGISTRATION
>
> Participation in the meeting is Cost FREE (presence confirmation
required).

> Places are limited. We strongly encourage you to submit the registration
form as soon as possible.
> To register, send an email to info em timberlake-analytics.com.br or by
phone: +55 11 4680 3503

> LEARN ABOUT STATA 14
>

> Stata 14 is a complete, integrated statistical package that provides
everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata
is not sold in modules, which means you get everything you need in one
package. And, you can choose a perpetual licence, with nothing more to buy
ever. Annual licences are also available.

> > Click here to email us to register for an online demo of the new
features in Stata 14

> Whether you are a student or a seasoned research professional, we offer a
range of Stata packages designed to suit all needs.