[ABE-L] Fw: ISBA 2016: early bird registration reminder

Alexandra M. Schmidt alex em im.ufrj.br
Qua Fev 17 18:19:04 -03 2016

From: ISBA Webmaster <webmaster em bayesian.org>
To: conferences em bayesian.org
Sent: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:08:03 -0500
Subject: ISBA 2016: early bird registration reminder

The Scientific and Local Organizing Committees of the ISBA World Meeting
would like to remind you that the deadline for the early bird registration to
the conference is

February 29th, 2016

Please, go to http://www.isba2016.org to complete your registration

We would also like to invite you to book your accommodation  at the Forte
Village resort as soon as possible.

In particular, there are only a few rooms left at the special student rate.
Also the initial allotment of rooms we reserved for the nights of June 12th
and June 17th has been almost fully occupied. Please, register as soon as
possible if you plan to stay at the Forte Village for those nights.

With best regards,
The Program Council of ISBA