[ABE-L] World University Rankings 2019 | Times Higher Education (THE)

Heliton Tavares helitontavares em gmail.com
Sex Set 28 09:18:02 -03 2018

*World University Rankings 2019*
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019 includes more
than 1,250 universities, making it our biggest international league table
to date.

It is the only global university performance table to judge
research-intensive universities across all of their core missions:
teaching, research, knowledge transfer and international outlook. We use 13
carefully calibrated performance indicators to provide the most
comprehensive and balanced comparisons, trusted by students, academics,
university leaders, industry and governments.

World University Rankings 2019 | Times Higher Education (THE)

*BR*

*Rank*

*Name*

*Overall*

*Teaching*

*Research*

*Citations*

*Industry Income*

*International Outlook*

1

251–300

University of São Paulo

46.4–49.4

55.9

53.5

37.0

39.5

32.7

2

401–500

State University of Campinas

37.1–41.6

46.8

37.5

33.4

44.6

28.6

3

601–800

Federal University of Minas Gerais

26.0–33.4

29.3

16.8

42.5

38.3

25.4

4

601–800

Federal University of Rio de Janeiro

26.0–33.4

33.4

21.4

23.6

35.2

29.0

5

601–800

Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul

26.0–33.4

31.7

14.1

40.5

48.1

24.9

6

601–800

Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP)

26.0–33.4

33.9

19.7

45.8

35.0

27.0

7

601–800

Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)

26.0–33.4

27.0

21.8

30.6

98.2

43.5

8

801–1000

University of Brasília

19.0–25.9

22.3

13.0

25.8

37.6

30.3

9

801–1000

Federal University of ABC (UFABC)

19.0–25.9

14.8

12.3

26.8

39.3

33.6

10

801–1000

Federal University of Bahia

19.0–25.9

21.8

12.4

20.3

34.3

24.0

11

801–1000

Federal University of Pelotas

19.0–25.9

22.1

10.4

42.0

34.0

20.6

12

801–1000

Federal University of Santa Catarina

19.0–25.9

27.1

12.0

36.1

35.6

28.1

13

801–1000

Federal University of São Carlos

19.0–25.9

26.3

13.1

15.3

40.4

23.4

14

801–1000

Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS)

19.0–25.9

16.8

11.0

39.5

48.9

26.3

15

801–1000

São Paulo State University (UNESP)

19.0–25.9

37.1

19.9

14.7

35.4

25.1

16

1001+

Ceará State University

9.8–18.9

16.2

7.7

8.6

34.0

16.1

17

1001+

Federal University of Ceará (UFC)

9.8–18.9

22.4

9.9

21.4

36.0

24.1

18

1001+

Federal University of Goiás

9.8–18.9

18.5

9.4

13.3

37.6

18.3

19

1001+

Federal University of Itajubá

9.8–18.9

15.7

8.6

10.2

36.6

21.4

20

1001+

Federal University of Lavras

9.8–18.9

25.2

13.3

7.8

37.6

17.9

21

1001+

Federal University of Pará

9.8–18.9

16.1

9.1

9.6

34.5

23.2

22

1001+

Federal University of Paraná (UFPR)

9.8–18.9

19.6

11.0

10.1

34.0

20.8

23

1001+

Federal University of Pernambuco

9.8–18.9

23.6

8.9

14.1

36.7

21.4

24

1001+

Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)

9.8–18.9

18.7

8.4

16.0

41.9

22.1

25

1001+

Federal University of Santa Maria

9.8–18.9

18.4

8.4

11.4

35.8

16.5

26

1001+

Federal University of Technology – Paraná

9.8–18.9

14.3

8.6

7.2

36.8

18.1

27

1001+

Federal University of Uberlândia

9.8–18.9

23.7

9.2

9.7

34.3

16.7

28

1001+

Federal University of Viçosa

9.8–18.9

27.5

13.4

10.6

45.8

19.4

29

1001+

Fluminense Federal University

9.8–18.9

16.7

9.6

11.0

34.3

24.6

30

1001+

Londrina State University

9.8–18.9

21.3

19.5

14.0

34.0

17.5

31

1001+

Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná

9.8–18.9

15.4

9.4

16.1

36.1

24.7

32

1001+

Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ)

9.8–18.9

23.0

10.7

12.1

41.4

21.0

33

1001+

University of the Sinos Valley

9.8–18.9

20.8

14.2

14.7

34.9

19.3

34

1001+

State University of Maringá

9.8–18.9

20.7

10.0

6.4

34.4

16.0

35

1001+

State University of Ponta Grossa

9.8–18.9

17.3

18.8

16.8

34.0

16.5

36

1001+

State University of Western Paraná (Unioeste)

9.8–18.9

21.8

7.3

2.9