[ABE-L] Bolsas na inglaterra

Carlos Alberto de Bragança Pereira cpereira em ime.usp.br
Ter Fev 19 11:46:20 -03 2019

Caros colegas Dalia me escreveu pedindo que eu anunciasse os programas da RS.
Por favor enviem essa mensagem para nossos alunos de PG
Saudações de CG MS
Carlinhos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dalia Chakrabarty <daliachakrabarty172 em gmail.com>
Date: ter, 19 de fev de 2019 às 03:35
Subject: how are you?
To: Carlos Pereira <cadebp em gmail.com>

Dear Prof. Pereira,
                             Hope you get this message. Hope you are
very well. I wrote to you at the turn of the year, and again last
week, but there were no replies to either email, so am a bit worried.
Shashi suggested that it might be that I need to write from my gmail
account; so am trying the same now. Really hope this mail will reach
you alright.

I wrote to you last week in regard to the Newton International
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships that are funded by the Royal
Society; in case you know of a candidate who might be interested in
putting an application to work with me as a postdoc, in Loughborough
University, that would be most highly appreciated. I will of course
send all application material. I have a few projects available
currently, including Bayesian network partitioning; nested Bayesian
learning strategies with different applications; learning in the
absence of training data and testing, etc. Details of the fellowship
are accessible at this link, and of course i am free to talk/skype to
clarify further.

https://royalsociety.org/grants-schemes-awards/grants/newton-international/

Thank you very much.

We are fine here.