[ABE-L] Workshop on Dependence Modeling: March 13 and 14, 2019 at IME-USP

nkolev em ime.usp.br nkolev em ime.usp.br
Ter Fev 26 18:53:16 -03 2019

Dear colleagues,

I have a pleasure to announce the Workshop on Dependence Modeling to
be held March 13 and 14, 2019 at IME-USP.

All interested are welcome. Students and university professors are
registration fee free.

Our Invited Speakers are Hedibert Lopes (INSPER), Sabrina Mulinacci
(University of Bologna, Italy), Refik Soyer (George Washington
University, USA), Flavio Ziegelmann (IME-UFRGS), Cristiano Fernandes
(PUC-Rio), Veronica Gonzalez-Lopez and Jesus Garcia (IMECC-UNICAMP).

The  preliminary program can be found in the attachement.

OBJECTIVES: The Workshop aims at providing a forum for the
presentation of state-of-the-art research in the development,
implementation and real-world applications of dependence  modeling of
Industrial Processes, Finance and Actuarial Sciences. It is open to
both academic and non-academic communities from universities,
insurance companies, banks, and is specifically designed to contribute
to fostering the cooperation between practitioners and theoreticians
in the field. There will be a short course on "Dependence Models
Generated by Line Integral", intended to attract graduate students as
well as practitioners interested.

I would like to ask the colleagues and students interested to present
a short communication (20 min) or participate in Poster Session to
send me a provisional title and a short abstract by March 8, 2019.

Hope to meet you at IME-USP,

Nikolai Kolev