[ABE-L] Fwd: Important announcement on the change of conference dates

Clarice Garcia Borges Demetrio clarice.demetrio em usp.br
Sáb Jan 28 08:01:07 -03 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 12th EMR-IBS Conference <emr2023 em erciyes.edu.tr>
Date: Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at 6:59 AM
Subject: Important announcement on the change of conference dates
To: emr2023-liste <emr2023-liste em erciyes.edu.tr>

DearColleagues,

Due to the general elections reported to be held on May 14, 2023, in
Türkye, we have had to change the conference dates. Thus, the conference
dates have been updated as 8-11 May 2023 instead of 14-18 May 2023.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your
understanding. Please note that the submission deadline for abstracts
remains the same.

Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay up to date on the latest
conference news and updates.

*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/company/emr2023; *Twitter:*
https://twitter.com/emr_2023; *Instagram:*
https://www.instagram.com/emr_2023/

We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gökmen Zararsız, Conference Chair
On behalf of the EMR 2023 Organizing Committee

Bu e-posta ve ekleri sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda
ozel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Bu mesaj size yanlislikla ulasmissa
lutfen gonderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz.
Erciyes Universitesi bu mesajin icerigi ve ekleri ile ilgili hukuki hicbir
sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication and its attachments are intended only for the
private use of the people named above. If you received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Erciyes University does not accept any legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.