[ABE-L] Lecturers in Mathematics and Logics Yachay Tech University in Ecuador

Elias T. Krainski eliaskrainski em yahoo.com.br
Qui Jul 24 08:59:11 -03 2014

Dear Professors, Lecturers and Researchers,*

Yachay Tech University
<http://www.computeroxy.com/announcement,a591.html>* is undergoing an
intensive recruiting process searching for the initial faculty team of
lecturers and instructors. Currently, the main recruitment areas
include: *Mathematics*
<http://www.computeroxy.com/announcement,a591.html>**and***Logics*
<http://www.computeroxy.com/announcement,a591.html> as well as Physics,
Chemistry and Biology. The initial faculty will have the possibility to
apply for a permanent professorial position and postulate for research
projects. In addition, all levels of experience will be considered.

*
Yachay Tech* *University*
<http://www.computeroxy.com/announcement,a591.html> is an emblematic
university with international projection, strategically located in the
heart of Yachay, City of Knowledge in the province of Imbabura, in Ecuador.

The goal is the establishment of a University of excellence in research
and training of highly specialized human talent, and with the vision to
become a regional center of science and technology.

MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS

   • Doctorate degree (PhD) or equivalent in the area.
   • Minimum 5 years experience in academic teaching and research
activities.
   • At least 5 indexed scientific publications.

The applications MUST include a cover letter summarizing the candidate's
interests, relevant experience and a detailed curriculum vita.
*Applications <http://www.computeroxy.com/announcement,a591.html>
*

***
* <http://www.computeroxy.com/announcement,a591.html>

Interested to advertise your vacancies? Attract the attention of our
academic audience of more than 120.000 professors, lecturers,
researchers and academic managers who are at present employed in top
ranked schools of computer science, mathematics and engineering
worldwide and who receive our academic newsletters twice a month:
*Advertise your vacancies at Computeroxy.com
<http://www.computeroxy.com/advertise-your-vacancies,d7.html>*.

Dr Richard Huber
Computeroxy Europe
8090 Zurich (Switzerland)