[ABE-L] SPA2015 - divulgando mensagem dos organizadores

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Ter Fev 10 11:25:37 -03 2015

>From a highly successful 2014 meeting in Buenos Aries, Argentina the conference moves to Oxford, UK for 2015.

Registration is open and talk submissions are invited for the 38th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA2015)

The conference will convene at the University of Oxford, UK and is jointly hosted by the Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance, the Mathematical Institute and the Department of Statistics,and is organised under the auspices of the Bernouilli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability.

This conference brings together, from across the generations, some of the best in the area and in mathematical sciences as a whole. All participants will be encouraged to contribute whether through poster sessions,talks, plenary lectures or informal conversations with plenty of opportunities to communicate and assimilate new progress in theory and applications.

The Scientific Committee, chaired by Martin Barlow (University of British Columbia) has put together an excellent programme ofplenary speakers including:Alexei Borodin(Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Michael Cranston -Itô Prize Lecture (UCI), Bénédicte Haas(Université Paris-Dauphine),Alan Hammond(UC Berkeley),Haya Kaspi(Technion - Israel Institute of Technology),Michel Ledoux - Schramm Lecture (Université de Toulouse),  Régine Marchand(Université de Lorraine), Grégory Miermont - IMS Medallion Lecture (École Normale Supérieure de Lyon),Jason Miller (Massachusetts Institute of Technology),Sandrine Péché(Université Paris Diderot),Christophe Sabot (Université Lyon 1), Scott Sheffield - IMS Medallion Lecture(Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Andrew Stuart (University of Warwick),Terence Tao - Doob Lecture (UCLA), Augusto Teixeira (IMPA) and Boris Tsirelson - Lévy Lecture(Tel Aviv University).

The draft conference programme is available to viewhere.

I have attached the current poster and call for papers – please feel free to circulate or print and display as appropriate.

Please visit the SPA2015 website for further information.

We look forward to welcoming you to the University of Oxford, UK later this year.

Please accept my apologises for cross-posting and do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any queries.

Kindest regards,

Wendy

Wendy Ball

SPA 2015 Event Organiser

38th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications

Spa2015 em oxford-man.ox.ac.uk