[ABE-L] [SPAM] Enc: Enc: 2015 Econometrics Spring School, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 25 March - 1 April: A reminder to book your place

Glaura da Conceicao Franco glaura em est.ufmg.br
Sex Jan 23 19:40:29 -03 2015

Prezados,

   Para conhecimento.

  Glaura Franco

 Em Quarta-feira, 14 de Janeiro de 2015 12:45, Timberlake Consultants <info em timberlake.co.uk> escreveu:

|  |
|  www.timberlake.com.br

|  |

|  2015 ECONOMETRICS SPRING SCHOOL
 25 MARCH - 1 APRIL 2015
 RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL
 A REMINDER TO BOOK YOUR PLACE

|  Dear Sir/Madam ,

 Timberlake Consultants would like to remind interested delegates about our upcoming, and first annual, Econometrics Spring School taking place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil between Wednesday, 25 March - Wednesday, 1 April 2015.

 These series of courses have been successfully established in the UK since 2011, where the sessions have been delivered at the University of Cambridge. Comprising a series of three, 2.5-days courses, and delivered by leading econometricians from the University of Cambridge, Prof. Andrew C. Harvey and Prof. Sean Holly, in addition to Dr. George Naufal of Timberlake Consultants, the courses have previously attracted a number of international attendees and we are pleased to be bringing these courses to Brazil this year.

 Additionally, we are also now offering credit to training course participants (subject to approval), for the 2015 Econometrics Spring School and all 2015 Brazil public attendance training courses.

 COURSE 1: MICROECONOMETRICS
 This course provides a review and practical guide to a number of microeconometric models and estimators. The focus is on panel data models as well as on a broad class of models of discrete choice behaviour. More...

 COURSE 2: MACROECONOMIC MODELLING & FORECASTING
 This course is designed to cover the elements of economic theory and econometrics that are needed to construct a macroeconometric model that can be used for forecasting and for macroeconomic policy analysis. More...

 COURSE 3: TIME SERIES ANALYSIS & MODELLING
 The course will show how economic and financial time series can be modelled and analysed paying particular attention to State Space methods. The aim is to provide understanding and insight into the methods used, as well as explaining the technical details. More...

 > View full course information, including prices and registration

 For inquiries about registration, you can contact our team directly, either by email: training em timberlake.co.uk, phone: +44 (0) 20 8697 3377 or by visiting us online: www.timberlake.co.uk

 Additionally, you can also contact our local team in Brazil for any further questions, again, either by email: info em timberlake.com.br, phone: +551131703123 or online: www.timberlake.com.br   |

|  |

|  TIMBERLAKE  |
|  Unit B3 Broomsleigh
Business Park
London, SE26 5BN  |

|  PHONE  |
|  Open weekdays from 9am - 5pm:
+44 (0) 20 8697 3377  |

|  EMAIL  |
|  More questions for our team:
info em timberlake.co.uk  |

|  WEBSITE  |
|  See all the services we offer online:
www.timberlake.co.uk  |

|  |

|    |

|  |

|   |

This email has been sent to you by Timberlake Consultants

B3 Broomsleigh Business Park, Worsley Bridge Road, London

To unsubscribe click here

  |   |