[ABE-L] Seminários de Probabilidade e Sistemas Complexos, ICMC-USP & UFSCar. Sexta 15/05 (16h00)

Pablo Martin Rodriguez pablor em icmc.usp.br
Ter Maio 12 07:31:20 -03 2015

Prezados colegas e alunos,

Esta mensagem é para divulgar a palestra desta semana do ciclo de Seminários de Probabilidade e Sistemas Complexos , ICMC-USP & UFSCar, São Carlos. Uma lista com as palestras passadas, e as próximas, pode ser encontrada no seguinte link: http://www.icmc.usp.br/pessoas/pablor/seminar/pcs_seminar.html

Segue a informação da próxima sexta .
Regularity theory for mean field games
Speaker: Edgard Pimentel (UFC)
Date: 15/05/2015 • Time: 16h00 • Room: 4-111 (ICMC)

Abstract: In this talk, we put forward a brief introduction to the mean field games theory and present a series of results on the regularity of solutions. We prove the existence of smooth solutions, under general assumptions on the datum of the problem. The mean field games theory, as introduced in the trailblazing works of J.-M. Lasry and P.-L. Lions, is among the most dynamic areas in analysis of partial differential equations. With many applications ranging from optimal transport to regularity theory of Hamilton-Jacobi equations, this class of problems has attracted the attention of several authors in the recent years. We conclude the talk by discussing applications of this framework to problems arising in economic theory and finance. This is based on joint works with D. Gomes, L. Nurbekyan, H, Sánchez-Morgado and V. Voskanyan.

Estão todos convidados! Favor divulgar a possíveis interessados.

Um abraço,

Pablo Martín Rodríguez
Professor Doutor (MS-3)
Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics, ICMC-USP
C.P. 668 - São Carlos, SP, Brazil - CEP 13560-970