[ABE-L] Amostragem probabilistica existe?

Andre Maia andresantiagomaia em gmail.com
Ter Set 1 10:20:10 -03 2015

Muito bom, Neale!

*“Probability samples are based on everyone’s having a known chance of
being included in the sample. And we never know this probability”.*

Quanta discussão cabe aqui.

Abraço,

André Maia.