[ABE-L] Fwd: Promoting the next Journal webinar, 21st October

Luzia Aparecida Trinca ltrinca em ibb.unesp.br
Qua Set 30 08:30:41 -03 2015

Hi Luzia

Would you be able to forward the attached to the Brazilian Statistics
email list?

Thanks

Steve

*From:*Shorten, Judith [mailto:J.Shorten em rss.org.uk]
*Sent:* 25 September 2015 13:02
*To:* Garrett, Andy; Gilmour S.; Liverani, Silvia
*Subject:* Promoting the next Journal webinar, 21st October

Dear All

I have asked Wiley for the date the paper will be free to download and
will let you know as soon as they get back to me.

In the meantime, here’s the notice I sent to Allstat with links for
sending out to contacts/organisations we mentioned.

Have a good weekend,

Judith

Judith Shorten
Journals Administrator

RSS-strapline-logo-150x150email

The Royal Statistical Society

12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX

Direct dial: (44) 020 7614 3923

www.rss.org.uk <http://www.rss.org.uk/>

The RSS is a registered charity No. 306096