[ABE-L] Fwd: Dias 16 e 17 de novembro, minicurso Arnaud Le Ny

Sandro Gallo sandro.gallo em ufscar.br
Seg Nov 14 23:33:42 -03 2016

Boa noite a todos,

divulgando o próximo minicurso de Probabilidade e Sistemas complexos (
http://scpc.icmc.usp.br/meetings.html).

Ministrante: Arnaud Le Ny (Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée)

           ICMC/USP, Sala 4-111 (Auditório Fávaro) no dia 17 de Nov de
14h00 a 16h00.

 Título: Generalized Gibbs measures in Mathematical statistical mechanics

 Abstract: In this talks, we shall introduce the DLR description of
measures on infinite product probability space and explain how Gibbs
measures that arises naturally as equilibrium states in this context can
provide a natural description of phase transitions at infinite volume.
Using basic examples of Ising models in dimension one, two or three, or on
Cayley trees, we shall review the main features of this theory and study
the (un-)stability of the Gibbs property under scaling transformations of
the so-called renormalisation group. Putting this unstability – or failure
of Gibbs property – in a nutshell via the fundamental example of the
decimations of Ising models, we shall describe also the main features of
the Dobrushin program of restoration of Gibbsianness and provide in
dimension one a few hints to the relationsips between g-measures and proper
DLR Gibbs measures.

 Estão todos convidados!
 Abraço,
 Sandro