[ABE-L] Fw: Fwd: Open position in Statistics in CIMAT

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Dom Nov 27 09:26:29 -03 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Victor RIVERO <rivero em cimat.mx>
Date: 2016-11-26 20:27 GMT-02:00
Subject: Open position in Statistics in CIMAT

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Probability and Statistics in the Centro de Investigación en Matemáticas (CIMAT, Center for Research in Mathematics), in Guanajuato, Mexico, invites applications for a Tenure Track position in Statistics, broadly understood. The starting date is any time between July 2017 to July 2018.

Applications should be submitted by January 15, 2017.

Please see more in the attached description.

We particularly want to cast a wide net to develop an excellent and diverse pool of candidates. So, if you know of anyone who might be interested I would be greatful if you could direct them to http://www.cimat.mx/en/calls-research-position

Víctor Rivero

CIMAT, Mexico

--
Maria Eulalia Vares