[ABE-L] Fwd: Join IBS in Barcelona for IBC2018!

Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva pedronsilva em gmail.com
Ter Ago 22 20:17:23 -03 2017

Caros,

Segue anúncio da International Biometrics Conference, edição 2018.

Saudações, Pedro.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: International Biometric Society <ibs em biometricsociety.org>
Date: 2017-08-22 18:30 GMT-03:00
Subject: Join IBS in Barcelona for IBC2018!

To view this email as a web page, go here.
<http://view.exacttarget.com/?qs=8367e6a787cdd1f87ad4bb148a6a33b7d1441991417e5fc2fe8113b513efac7027f2b58ce7f2b4ee5573b6858f030830285648167f3d76af2b4e29fb71dcc96d0266474118bfeb39>
[image: IBC 2018 Seal]

Join us - your colleagues and friends - in Barcelona, Spain as the
International Biometric Society (IBS) hosts the *29th International
Biometric Conference (IBC2018)* on 8 - 13 July 2018.

Attendee registration will open in *December 2017*; however, you may now
view information on travel, accommodations, schedule of events and more by
visiting the *IBC2018* website
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=8471b8b40f7de32e6b38cf222290d3e9d9d6b49c702234813d8ad153443431c70b1a627faba9099216d358eefaf51356371fefc036062430>.

As always, the IBC will be a great place for scientific and social
interchange. The International Programme Committee (IPC) is busy compiling
an outstanding program covering many aspects of biometry. Five
pre-conference short courses
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=8471b8b40f7de32ecc4678bb19d6949c4b128d59cf4d3927cc46fcc794d8a74574746ed9550ab41190bb1be77bbae39a469e8233c6eb7f90>
have been slated for Sunday, 8 July 2018. You will want to plan in advance
to attend one of five exciting short course presentations being taught by
experienced professionals who are experts in their fields.

*IBC2018* short courses include:

*Mediation Analysis Using R*
Theis Lange & Stijn Vansteelandt

*Multivariate Dimension Reduction for Biological Data Integration*
Kim-Anh Lê Cao & Sébastien Déjean

*The Analysis of Interval-Censored Observations*
Emmanuel Lesaffre & Arnošt Komárek

*Network Meta-Analysis with R*
Gerta Rücker, Guido Schwarzer & James Carpenter

*Compositional Data Analysis (CoDa Course)*
Josep-Antoni Martín-Fernández & Jan Graffelman

In addition, 18 *invited sessions* are being planned for the four-day
conference. Be sure to check the IBC website for more information and
scheduling of these invited sessions.

Updates are being posted regularly, so be sure to check back often. We look
forward to seeing you in Barcelona in 2018!

Sincerely,

*International Business Office*
This email was sent to: *pedronsilva em gmail.com <pedronsilva em gmail.com>*
This email was sent by: International Biometric Society
1444 I Street NW, Suite 700 Washington, DC 20005
We respect your right to privacy - view our policy
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=8471b8b40f7de32e2ca20b1b8b557b990efc13f07fca84b4b375177465667a09e6215cde9c5ad779567fab65b4f42e02499af1a0f0cb82d6>

<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=8471b8b40f7de32e3c61b27d9f1f7e21a544835ad600e2a0637a868eccbfb5fc4a651a0584bcfa83e6a045ab0527b19b5b3d41ae2d604c09>

Manage Subscriptions
<http://cl.exct.net/subscription_center.aspx?qs=4d248299e85f2f02170d9737c478d7e9d6a95e2d31bb80400d945b717c5e06c58f8271d64b15e08dfda17a3f6094b7bbaf38d0460a19fa123981308c2aaba7b8>
<http://cl.exct.net/profile_center.aspx?qs=4d248299e85f2f020b3e0ff4ffbad23849e5fbe034a9a1fc3380b1003c5f54bd046e42ab718de1e956150449eefcdbdd641e8e232d6535315cc5eea7bbdb7f42>
<http://cl.exct.net/unsub_center.aspx?qs=4d248299e85f2f02170d9737c478d7e9d6a95e2d31bb80400d945b717c5e06c578302bb422876a4ea38065acfec3412aaa5bff765b95d78c31cb18a9d38baa19>

--
Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva
IBGE - Escola Nacional de Ciências Estatísticas