[ABE-L] Fwd: [Champions] Fwd: Supercharging Environmental and Climate Change Research

Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva pedronsilva em gmail.com
Dom Jul 23 06:31:58 -03 2017

Caros redistas,

Encaminho informação sobre 'edital' da IBM para propostas de pesquisa que
possam beneficiar-se de recursos de supercomputação, armazenamento e até
mesmo de acesso a dados meteorológicos para investigação de temas ligados
ao meio ambiente e mudança climática.

Detalhes disponíveis no link fornecido na mensagem.

Saudações, e um bom domingo a todos. Pedro.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data <
info em data4sdgs.org>
Date: 2017-07-20 20:27 GMT-03:00
Subject: [Champions] Fwd: Supercharging Environmental and Climate Change
Research
Cc: Steven Adler <adler1 em us.ibm.com>

IBM invites scientists to apply for grants of super-computing power through
World Community Grid, meteorological data from The Weather Company, and IBM
Cloud storage to support their environmental and climate change research
projects.

World Community Grid supports research that tackles our planet's most
pressing challenges, including environmental issues. That's why we're
pleased to announce a new partnership with The Weather Company (an IBM
business) and IBM Cloud to provide free technology and data for
environmental and climate change projects.

https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/about_us/viewNewsArticle.
do?articleId=529&utm_source=climatecampaign&utm_medium=email
&utm_campaign=climate-campaign&utm_content=body-content-learnmore

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

--
Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva
IBGE - Escola Nacional de Ciências Estatísticas