[ABE-L] 9th METMA conference

lbarroso em ime.usp.br lbarroso em ime.usp.br
Qua Jan 31 17:35:32 -03 2018

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that abstract submission to the 9th METMA
conference on spatio-temporal modelling is now open at the conference
website:

http://metma2018.sfds.asso.fr/soumission.html

In addition, the website provides updated information about keynote
and invited speakers and about a pre-conference short course.

We will open the registration form for the conference in March.

We are looking forward to receiving your contributions and meeting you
in Montpellier!

Best regards,

Liliane Bel & Gwladys Toulemonde
(on behalf of the Scientific and Organizing Committees)