[ABE-L] =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Semin=E1rio_de_Proba?=bilidade - IM-UFRJ - 18 de junho

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Dom Jun 10 20:53:48 -03 2018

Prezados colegas,

No dia 18 de junho teremos mais um encontro no âmbito do seminário de
probabilidade no IM-UFRJ. Detalhes a seguir. Todos são muito bem vindos.

Saudações,

Eulalia

===================

  SEMINÁRIO DE PROBABILIDADE   - IM-UFRJ

Data:  18 de junho de 2018 (segunda-feira)

Hora: 15:30h

Palestrante: Evelina Shamarova  (UFPB)

Título: Hedging in markets with jumps  —  an FBSDE approach
Resumo: We propose a model to hedge options for a large investor in a market
with jumps. The dynamics of the stock prices and the wealth process is
governed by a fully coupled forward-backward SDE driven by orthonormalized
Teugels martingales. Our model not only involves FBSDEs with coefficients
depending on the price, portfolio, and wealth processes but, unlike known
FBSDE market models, it accounts for  asynchronous jumps in stock prices.
Importantly, it allows to find a hedging strategy which is optimal in the
sense of Föllmer and Schweizer.

--
Maria Eulalia Vares
Instituto de Matemática - UFRJ