[ABE-L] Fwd: Invitation and Call for Proposals: 62nd ISI World Statistics Congress 2019 (ISI WSC 2019)

Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva pedronsilva em gmail.com
Qua Mar 21 08:08:08 -03 2018

Caros redistas,

Última semana para preparar e submeter propostas de sessões de artigos
convidados para o ISI de 2019, na Malásia.

Vejam a chamada abaixo.

Att, Pedro.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 62nd ISI World Statistics Congress 2019 <secretariat em isi2019.org>
Date: 2018-03-21 3:43 GMT-03:00
Subject: Invitation and Call for Proposals: 62nd ISI World Statistics
Congress 2019 (ISI WSC 2019)
To: pedronsilva em gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

We hope this email finds you well. We believe that you would have received
our earlier email on the organisation of the prestigious 62nd ISI World
Statistics Congress 2019 (ISI WSC 2019), which will be held on 18-23 August
2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Congress is being organised by the
International Statistical Institute (ISI), in collaboration with the local
organisers, namely the Department of Statistics, Malaysia (DOSM), Bank
Negara Malaysia (BNM) and Malaysia Institute of Statistics (ISM).

We would like to kindly prompt your goodself that the last date for
submission of proposals for the Invited Paper Sessions (IPS) is 31 March
2018. The relevant dates for submission of other sessions i.e. the Special
Topic Sessions (STS) and Contributed Paper Sessions (CPS) Sessions are as
follows:

i. STS : 15 April – 31 August 2018
ii. CPS : 1 September 2018 – 31 January 2019

Kindly refer to the official website of the 62nd ISI WSC 2019 (
http://www.isi2019.org/
<http://14w95.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/track/click/1exef71dt6tjd>) for more
information on the Congress and submission of proposals.

We look forward to hosting you in Kuala Lumpur during the ISI WSC 2019 in
August.

*Organised By*

© 2018 AOS Conventions & Events Sdn Bhd

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here
<http://14w95.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/cqclsxt6tjg.html>
[image: Mailin]
<http://14w95.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/tracking/?utm_source=logo_mailin&utm_campaign=3cd36a8738bbde8e61168b1d7b2e65a3&utm_medium=email>

--
Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva
IBGE - Escola Nacional de Ciências Estatísticas