[ABE-L] Fwd: Share your article [STAPRO_8339] published in Statistics and Probability Letters

pam em ime.usp.br pam em ime.usp.br
Ter Out 23 15:54:00 -03 2018

Para quem quiser acessar até 12/12/2018.

Pedro
----- Forwarded message from Elsevier - Article Status
<Article_Status em elsevier.com> -----
    Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 16:40:43 +0000
    From: Elsevier - Article Status <Article_Status em elsevier.com>
Subject: Share your article [STAPRO_8339] published in Statistics and
Probability Letters
      To: pam em ime.usp.br

Share your article! @media screen and (max-width: 992px) {  .desktop-only {
   display: none;  } }  p {  margin-top: 1em;  margin-bottom: 1em;
margin-left: 0em;  margin-right: 0em;  color: #53565A; }  img {
display:block; -ms-interpolation-mode:bicubic; }   p {   margin-top: 1em;
margin-bottom: 1em;   margin-left: 0em;   margin-right: 0em;    color:
#53565A; }  img {    display:block; -ms-interpolation-mode:bicubic;   }

         [1]

         Share your article!

   [2]

Dear Dr Morettin,

As co-author of the article /Time-varying cointegration model using
wavelets/, we are pleased to let you know that the final version –
containing full bibliographic details – is now available online.

To help you and the other authors access and share this work, we have
created a Share Link – a personalized URL providing 50 DAYS' FREE ACCESS
to the article. Anyone clicking on this link before December 12, 2018 will
be taken directly to the final version of your article on ScienceDirect,
which they are welcome to read or download. No sign up, registration or
fees are required.

Your personalized Share Link:
https://authors.elsevier.com/c/1XxZ3_3q3icTsi

Click on the icons below to share with your network:

[3]    [4]    [5]    [6]    [7]

We encourage you to use this Share Link to download a copy of the article
for your own archive. The URL is also a quick and easy way to share your
work with colleagues, co-authors and friends. And you are welcome to add
the Share Link to your homepage or social media profiles, such as Facebook
and Twitter.

You can find out more about Share Links on Elsevier.com[8].

Did you know, as an author, you can use your article for a wide range of
scholarly, non-commercial purposes, and share and post your article online
in a variety of ways? For more information visit
www.elsevier.com/sharing-articles[9].

Kind regards,
Elsevier Researcher Support

INCREASE YOUR ARTICLE'S IMPACT
Our Get Noticed[10] guide contains a range of practical tips and advice to
help you maximize visibility of your article.

HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE?
Please do not reply to this automated message.
For further assistance, please visit our Elsevier Support Center[11] where
you search for solutions on a range of topics and find answers to
frequently asked questions.
You can also talk to our researcher support team by phone 24 hours a day
from Monday-Friday and 24/7 by live chat and email.

© 2018 ELSEVIER LTD | PRIVACY POLICYhttp://www.elsevier.com/privacypolicy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5
1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084. This e-mail has been sent to
you from Elsevier Ltd. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk
folders), please add article_status em elsevier.com to your address book or
safe senders list.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.elsevier.com/