[ABE-L] PhD Positions at DKFZ

Deisy Gysi deisygysi em gmail.com
Seg Abr 8 13:59:12 -03 2019

Forwarding:

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to our *International PhD Program at
the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)* in Heidelberg, which might be
of interest to your students who are seeking further research in the
area of Data Science, (Bio-)Informatics, Computational Biology etc. The
next application deadline is *31^st May 2019 *and more information can
be found in the attachment and at www.dkfz.de/phd
<http://www.dkfz.de/en/phd-program/index.html?campaign=phd/compmsc>.

I would be very grateful if you could forward this information to
potential PhD students at your institution.

If you would prefer not to receive similar e-mails in the future, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Franziska

--- --- ---

Dr. Franziska Schmidt
Graduate School Project Manager
German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280
69120 Heidelberg
Germany

Deisy Gysi
PhD Candidate
Bioinformatics Department,
Faculty for Mathematics and Informatics
Universität Leipzig
Härtelstrasse 16-18
04107 Leipzig
Germany

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.*
Mulan (Disney)*