[ABE-L] Fwd: [Aofa] Postdoc and researcher positions at Uppsala University

Roberto Imbuzeiro Moraes Felinto de Oliveira rimfo em impa.br
Qui Dez 5 01:36:54 -03 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Cecilia Holmgren <cecilia.holmgren em math.uu.se>
Date: qua, 4 de dez de 2019 11:44
Subject: [Aofa] Postdoc and researcher positions at Uppsala University
To: aofa em lists.purdue.edu <aofa em lists.purdue.edu>

Dear all,

Please note that there are several postdoc positions and researcher
positions (these positions are practically the same but the difference is
explained below) open at our Department at Uppsala University with last
application date 2019-12-16.
The positions are not specified and are for the entire department, but
we expect to appoint at least one to our research group.

For bureaucratic reasons (this is by law of the Uppsala University), there
are several identical openings as postdoc and several as researchers
with different numbers of reference. The positions have the same duties,
salary, etc; the only difference is that to qualify for a postdoc position,
you have
to have a PhD when you apply, and it must not be more than 3 years old.
Anyone can apply to the researcher positions. All positions are called
either Postdoctoral position in mathematics, applied mathematics or
statistics respectively Researcher in mathematics, applied mathematics or
statistics. The applicants should apply to all four researcher positions
and also to all four postdoc positions in case they are applicable to
them. Please send identical applications to all of them!

We ask the applicants to mention in the cover letter in their applications
that they would like to work in the combinatorial probability research
group,
that includes myself, Svante Janson and Stephan Wagner.

If you have any further questions, you are of course welcome to contact us.

https://math.uu.se/the-department/vacant-positions/
We would like to ask you to kindly send further
this information to anyone who could be interested!

Best regards,
Cecilia Holmgren and Svante Janson

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det
att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det
kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data.
For more information on how this is performed, please read here:
http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy