[ABE-L] Fwd: Reminder: [Computers] 2019 Travel Award - Deadline: 31 January

Clarice Garcia Borges Demetrio clarice.demetrio em usp.br
Seg Jan 7 11:36:06 -03 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Computers Editorial Office <computers em mdpi.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 9:23 AM
Subject: Reminder: [Computers] 2019 Travel Award - Deadline: 31 January
To: <clarice.demetrio em usp.br>

To display this email in a browser, please click here
<http://www.mdpi.com/message/519af2e4d2244f53c717de40bb4bec75/b023e9e6cfe3162122080edcb2e6081d?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>
[image: computers-logo]
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>

Dear Colleague,

We contacted you a few months ago regarding an invitation to participate in
the *Computers* 2019 Travel Award. This award consists of 800 Swiss Francs
and will be offered to a PhD student to attend an international computer
science and engineering related conference in 2019.

We are accepting applications for the award until 31 January 2019. Please
visit our website for additional details *here
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers/awards?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>*
.

Please submit your application material using the following link:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers/awards/submit/403
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers/awards/submit/403?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>

The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation
Committee consisting of senior scholars in this field. You are welcome to
share this invitation with your team members or PhD students you know.

We wish you well in your research and look forward to receiving your
application.

Kind regards,

Paolo Bellavista, Ph.D., Associate Professor
EiC of MDPI
*Computers*UNIBO Academic Senate Member
DISI—University of Bologna
Viale del Risorgimento, 2–40136 Bologna—ITALY
Email: paolo.bellavista em unibo.it
Web: http://lia.disi.unibo.it/Staff/PaoloBellavista/

------------------------------
*Computers
<http://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>*
(ISSN 2073-431X) is a journal published by MDPI, Basel, Switzerland.
*Computers* maintains rigorous peer-review and a rapid publication process.
All articles are published with a CC BY 4.0 license. For more information
on the CC BY license, please see: creativecommons.org

To submit to the journal click here
<http://susy.mdpi.com/user/manuscripts/upload?journal=computers>.

Unsubscribe
<http://www.mdpi.com/unsub/managesubscriptions/marketing/Y2xhcmljZS5kZW1ldHJpb0B1c3AuYnI=/1a7227b4e9c3e1b5b673a8350d70308e65d2d0564e7cf434f6ea33792914e40e?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>

[image: www.mdpi.com]
<http://www.mdpi.com?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>
MDPI
www.mdpi.com
<http://www.mdpi.com/?campaign=massMailing&recipient=clarice.demetrio%40usp.br&subject=Reminder%3A+%5BComputers%5D+2019+Travel+Award+-+Deadline%3A+31+January>
St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland

Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax +41 61 302 89 18

------------------------------
Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and protection.
We treat personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) and with what the community expects of us. The information contained
in this message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
message in error, please notify me and delete this message from your
system. You may not copy this message in its entirety or in part, or
disclose its contents to anyone.

[image: facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/MDPIOpenAccessPublishing> [image:
twitter] <https://twitter.com/MDPIOpenAccess> [image: google plus]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100424471098183980421/+MdpiOA/posts> [image: