[ABE-L] Fwd: International Statistical Ecology Conference (ISEC2020), June 22-26 Sydney - registration now open!

Clarice Garcia Borges Demetrio clarice.demetrio em usp.br
Dom Nov 3 15:32:59 -03 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachel Fewster <r.fewster em auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 9:42 PM
Subject: Fwd: International Statistical Ecology Conference (ISEC2020), June
22-26 Sydney - registration now open!
To: clarice.demetrio em usp.br <clarice.demetrio em usp.br>
Cc: David Warton <david.warton em unsw.edu.au>

Ola Clarice,
Hope all is going well with you! We are looking for opportunities to
circulate the attached email about the International Statistical Ecology
Conference to mailing lists in South America. Do you have access to any
lists (eg Biometrics region) that you'd be willing to post the notification
on?

Many thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Rachel