[ABE-L] Palestra no IME-USP

Márcia Branco mbranco em ime.usp.br
Qui Nov 7 08:25:23 -03 2019

Lembrando a palestra de hoje do Professor Reinaldo Arellano Valle (
http://www.mat.uc.cl/personas/perfil/reivalle).

No ano de 2019 o professor Reinaldo recebeu o ISI Mahalanobis International
Award in Statistics.

  "This award is given to a selected statistician from developing coutry,
in recognition of her/his
   lifetime achievements in Statistics including the promotion of best
statistical practices. "