[ABE-L] Posição em Viena em Probabilidade (6 anos)

Roberto Imbuzeiro Moraes Felinto de Oliveira rimfo em impa.br
Qui Nov 21 15:40:08 -03 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Fabio Toninelli <toninelli.fabio em gmail.com>
Date: qui., 21 de nov. de 2019 às 10:03
Subject: 6-year position in probability in Vienna
To: Toninelli, Fabio Lucio <fabio.toninelli em tuwien.ac.at>

Dear friends and colleagues,

the Technical University of Vienna is advertising a 6-year post-doctoral
assistant position  in probability (the position is comparable to a
non-tenure track "junior professor position" in the German system).
The successful candidate will work in the Mathematical Stochastics group,
that I will start leading in March 2020.

I would be grateful if you could forward this message to any suitable
candidates (the application deadline is January 15, 2020).
Candidates are encouraged to contact me directly by e-mail for any question
related to this position.

With best wishes and many thanks

Fabio Toninelli