[ABE-L] Grupo de leitura sobre modelagem de epidemias - DME/UFRJ

Viviana Lobo viviana.lobo em gmail.com
Seg Jun 8 11:54:08 -03 2020

Caros redistas,

gostaríamos de convidar vocês para participar do grupo de leitura sobre
Modelagem de Epidemias. Nosso primeiro encontro será dia 16 de Junho às
16h.

As informações seguem abaixo:

Our webpage is https://sites.google.com/site/thaisf/Home/reading-group

Group description:

This group aims to study the essential aspects of modeling epidemics and
statistical models used to understand and predict outbreaks in disease
modeling.

Currently, our meetings are held once per week to discuss articles
published in reference journals about statistical epidemic modelling.

The group is organized by Thais C O Fonseca, Mariane Branco Alves, Kelly C
M Gonçalves , Viviana G R Lobo and Carlos Tadeu Zanini (Departament of
Statistics, UFRJ, Brazil).

We meet using Meets platform to allow researchers around all locations to
take part and to share their experiences. If you would like to join this
reading group, please use the google groups ModelingEpidemics_DME_UFRJ to
join the group and contact us. We will be glad to have you as a member of
this reading group if you are interested.
abs
viviana
--
Viviana Lobo