[ABE-L] Fwd: [ISI] Registration is Open for Virtual IBC2020

Clarice Garcia Borges Demetrio clarice.demetrio em usp.br
Ter Jun 30 16:27:28 -03 2020

Caros colegas,

Notem que os sócios da RBras (e, portanto sócios da IBS)
não pagam taxa pois estão classificados como

*Member LMIC (lower and middle income countries)*

Saudações, Clarice

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: International Statistical Institute <
0000000370c33678-dmarc-request em listserv.cbs.nl>
Date: Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 8:00 PM
Subject: [ISI] Registration is Open for Virtual IBC2020
To: <ISI em listserv.cbs.nl>

 [image: cid:image003.png em 01D3E58B.02B38290]

[image: IBC 2020 a Virtual Learning Series]

[image:
http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20200619/7b/a3/cd/79/5411ab1d46af1d05464cf526_1280x218.jpg]

[image:
http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20200619/0f/38/0c/f1/c140aca65d1944ceb3bb18ca_300x374.png]
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/bnlilc/zxpr3x/z1csui>

We are delighted to invite you to *register*
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/bnlilc/zxpr3x/fudsui> to participate in the *virtual
IBC2020* <https://t.e2ma.net/click/bnlilc/zxpr3x/vmesui>. An exciting menu
of offerings is being planned, including keynote addresses by Peter Diggle,
Di Cook and David Donoho. Most of the planned invited sessions, our
Statistics in Practice session, as well as our Young Statistician Showcase,
our Biometrics Showcase and our JABES showcase will be offered as well. We
are in the process of engaging with those who were accepted for contributed
oral and poster presentations to enable them to participate as well. We are
particularly excited about the platform that will be used for the
contributed sessions since it allows quite a lot of flexibility in what can
be uploaded. As always happens at the in-person IBC, there will be awards
for the best posters (Student and Professional Category) as well as for
best oral presentation by a student.

While the precise timetable is still being worked out, the plan is to offer
sessions via Zoom throughout July and August. The time of day will vary,
depending on the timezone of participants. But we are aiming to arrange the
timing so that everyone will have the opportunity to participate in at
least some sessions live at reasonable times. You will always have the
option to watch recordings later. Our very first session will be the
Virtual Conference opening, with President Geert Verbeke introducing
Professor Peter Diggle who will deliver the Presidential Invited Address.
This session is being planned for 9am London time on *Monday 6 July 2020*.
Please mark your calendar! Once you register, you will be put in the system
to receive updates as plans progress and the schedule is further locked
in.

As you will see when you go to register, we have kept the price very
modest. IBS members will be able to request a fee waiver if they can not
pay. But if you can pay, that would be much appreciated since it helps
covers costs and also helps recoup some of the losses associated with
cancelling the in-person meeting.

We look forward to seeing you on line!

Louise Ryan, IBC2020 Organizing President
Renato Assunção, International Program Chair for IBC2020

Register Here! <https://t.e2ma.net/click/bnlilc/zxpr3x/bffsui>

[image:
http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20200619/6d/c1/c9/cc/1d47f8c161e26800ca798b96_1240x682.png]

The International Biometric Society

1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 750 Washington, DC 20036-3441, USA

Tel: ++202-712-9049 | Fax: ++202-216-9646 | ibs em biometricsociety.org |
www.biometricsociety.org

*Share this email:*

[image: Email] <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/bnlilc/zxpr3x>

[image: Twitter] <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/t/bnlilc/zxpr3x>

[image: Facebook] <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/f/bnlilc/zxpr3x>

[image: LinkedIn] <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/l/bnlilc/zxpr3x>

*Manage*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1877166/1888901/139796101/1440244357/?s=2p09tlOgLWZtfdtuB9ftO14_2t-NjJbvkl37lBF4EPQ>
your preferences | *Opt out*
<https://t.e2ma.net/optout/bnlilc/zxpr3x?s=650WDrhc_6jGlA_QzZpcqBJ5xjj4VRsGmrFXUaEGT0s&r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE4NzcxNjYvMTg4ODkwMS8xNDQwMjQ0MzU3Lz9zPTJnTUxuOGYwTFBVVnVJMFl1TGpLV01Bb3NmcEdMbzFtMVpLSUt3RHh4Z0U%3D>
using *TrueRemove®*
Got this as a forward? *Sign up*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1877166/1888901.139796101/> to
receive our future emails.
View this email *online* <https://t.e2ma.net/message/bnlilc/zxpr3x>.

1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC, DC | 20036-3441 United States

This email was sent to louise.m.ryan em uts.edu.au.
*To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.*
<http://louise.m.ryan@uts.edu.au>

[image: powered by emma] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/bnlilc/zxpr3x/r7fsui>

[image: https://t.e2ma.net/track/bnlilc/zxpr3x]

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F DISCLAIMER: This email message and any
accompanying attachments may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views
of the University of Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments,
please check them for viruses and defects. Think. Green. Do. Please
consider the environment before printing this email.

If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from ISI please click here
<isi em cbs.nl?subject=Unsubscribe%20ISI>.