[ABE-L] FGV EMAp | Seminário: "Dictionary Learning methods for super-resolution and tumor segmentation problems" por Oscar Dalmau Cedeño

Eduardo Fonseca Mendes eduardo.mendes em fgv.br
Seg Out 5 08:40:20 -03 2020

Caros,

Gostaria de convidá-los para o seminário desta quinta-feira promovido pela Escola de Matemática Aplicada da FGV. Receberemos o professor Oscar Dalmau Cedeño, do CIMAT no México.

Segue informações do seminário.

Abs
Duda

[cid:image001.jpg em 01D5E726.E0661E60]

DICTIONARY LEARNING METHODS FOR SUPER-RESOLUTION AND TUMOR SEGMENTATION PROBLEMS

Dictionary Learning (DL) is an unsupervised representation learning method in which one can learn the representation (the dictionary) from a set of training data,  instead of   standard methods that represent the data as a linear combination of basis functions such as  Fourier or wavelets. The learning of dictionaries focuses on  learning the 'basis' and features by matrix factorization. Recently, this method has been combined with the Deep Learning paradigm  obtaining a new representation model called Deep Dictionary Learning (DDL).

In this talk,  we present an introduction of DL through the task of image   denoising. Then, we present two DL multi-model based applications. In the first one, we propose  a   multimodel  DL method for the super-resolution problem. In the second one,  we propose  a weighted multimodel DDL for tumor segmentation in Magnetic resonance imaging. We also present experiments and preliminary results of both methods.

Texto informado pelo autor.

Quando:

08 de Outubro de 2020, às 16h

Via Zoom

Registre-se com antecedência para este seminário:

https://ide-fgv-br.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAoc-utpj0vEtAbyi4JyM1v0DZaKhTUs6dd

Após o registro, você receberá um e-mail de confirmação contendo informações sobre conexão no seminário.

Palestrante:

Oscar Dalmau Cedeño received the M.Sc. degree in computer science and industrial mathematics and the Ph.D. degree in computer science from the Mathematics Research Center (CIMAT), Guanajuato, Mexico, in 2004 and 2010, respectively. He is currently researcher and professor of the Department of Computer Science at CIMAT, Mexico. His research interests lie in the areas of machine learning, optimization, image processing, and computer vision.

[cid:image002.jpg em 01D5E726.E0661E60]

[DICOM]<http://clickb.e2b.fgv.br/Redir?70fa533b3913ecc36c7478f354c5fdd6&0bed2925da3f59552ca79f0624094d14>

[Facebook]<http://clickb.e2b.fgv.br/Redir?75d129a97aea2fbc31595aa175c7c929&0bed2925da3f59552ca79f0624094d14>

[Instagram]<http://clickb.e2b.fgv.br/Redir?2568680e36d190e5b0e0f8efa42bdb50&0bed2925da3f59552ca79f0624094d14>