[ABE-L] [correção] Seminário de probabilidade e processos estocásticos - IME - USP

Aline Duarte alineduarte em usp.br
Seg Out 19 09:13:54 -03 2020

Caros,

no email anterior, por um descuido meu, a filiação da Andressa saiu
incorreta, a versão corrigida segue abaixo
-------------------------------------

*Seminar on Probability and Stochastic Processes*

  Andressa Cerqueira - (DEs-UFSCar)
Next Friday, October 23th - *3pm*
Live on Google Meets: https://meet.google.com/htw-ctsn-uua
Video recording will be available on:
https://sites.google.com/usp.br/psps-ime-usp

*Title*: Spatial Gibbs Random Graphs

Abstract: In this talk, I will present a Spatial Gibbs Random Graph Model
on Z^2 that incorporates the interplay between the statistics of the graph
and the underlying space where the vertices are located. For this model, we
prove the existence and uniqueness of a measure defined on graphs with
vertices in Z^2 as the limit along the measures over graphs with finite
vertex set. I will explain how the results are obtained based on a
graphical construction of the model as the invariant measure of a birth and
death process. This is a joint work with Nancy Garcia.

Aline Duarte