[ABE-L] Próximo seminário online de probabilidade - IM-UFRJ - 09 de agosto

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Ter Ago 3 13:57:44 -03 2021

*Probability Webinar -   IM-UFRJ *

Dear colleagues,

Our next online seminar will be held on Monday, *August 9, * from *3 p.m.
to 4 p.m*. (Rio de Janeiro local time)

The GoogleMeet link for the seminar is https://meet.google.com/uew-ehhn-kby

Speaker:   *Réka Szabó (Université Paris Dauphine) *

Title: *Generalised oriented site percolation*

Abstract:  We consider a generalised oriented site percolation model on Z^d
with arbitrary neighbourhood. The key additional difficulties as compared
to standard oriented percolation are the lack of symmetry and, in two
dimensions, of planarity. We establish that, despite these deficiencies, in
the supercritical regime GOSP behaves qualitatively like OP.

Joint work with Ivailo Hartarsky.

All the talks are held in English.

The videos of the online seminars are available:

2020 -  http://www.dme.ufrj.br/?page_id=2885

2021-1  - http://www.dme.ufrj.br/?page_id=3027

For the second semester, a few days after each meeting the video should be
available at http://www.dme.ufrj.br/?page_id=3178

Thanks for circulating this information.

Sincerely,
Organizers: Guilherme Ost and Maria Eulalia Vares

Livre
de vírus. www.avast.com
<#m_6710280043108537015_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>