[ABE-L] Próximo seminário de probabilidade - 23/08 - Celebrating Vladas Sidoravicius

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Seg Ago 16 16:39:53 -03 2021

*Probability Webinar -   IM/UFRJ  - Celebrating Vladas Sidoravicius -
August 23, 2 p.m.*

Dear colleagues,

Our next online seminar will be held on Monday, *August 23, *starting
(exceptionally) at *2 p.m.* (Rio de Janeiro local time).

This will be a special webinar, celebrating Vladas Sidoravicius, who would
be completing 58 years on this date. On this occasion we have the pleasure
of receiving *Frank den Hollander* and *Donatas Surgailis * with the
following lectures:

*Frank den Hollander (Leiden University)*

Title:* The Parabolic Anderson Model on a Galton-Watson Tree*

*Donatas Surgailis  (Vilnius University)*

Title:* Local Scaling Limits of Lévy Driven Fractional Random Fields*

For the abstracts, please see the enclosed poster.

The meeting will be held on Zoom. Here is the link:

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83698166702?pwd=ejFxYmh3dVk5b3J3SG0wMWxEVnVrUT09>

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83698166702?pwd=ejFxYmh3dVk5b3J3SG0wMWxEVnVrUT09

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83698166702?pwd=ejFxYmh3dVk5b3J3SG0wMWxEVnVrUT09>

Please feel free to spread this message, especially to former colleagues
and friends of Vladas.

Sincerely,

Guilherme Ost and Maria Eulalia Vares (organizers)