[ABE-L] Postdoctoral Positions - Northeastern University & Harvard Medical School

Deisy Gysi deisygysi em gmail.com
Qui Dez 23 18:18:54 -03 2021

Carxs,

Temos vagas para posdoc no laboratório, e estamos procurando pessoas com
experiência em análise de dados em genômica, NGS e outras omicas. Segue
descrição.

Peco a gentileza de ajudar divulgando a vaga em demais canais.

Boas Festas!

Position Summary: The lab of Professor Albert-László Barabási, together
with the Network Science Institute at Northeastern University and the
Division of Network Medicine at Harvard University, is looking for
postdoctoral research associates in the area of *biological networks,
bioinformatics and machine learning/AI*.

Our current work spans the applications of networks toward understanding
human diseases, disease progression, biomarker discovery and drug
repurposing.

Basic Qualifications: We are seeking motivated individuals with an interest
in exploring the complexity of biological systems from a network
perspective. The ideal candidate has a bioinformatics, physics, computer
science, mathematics, or statistics Ph.D., and working experience in
network science/bioinformatics and ML/AI/DL. Experience and familiarity
with biological systems is expected.

Instructions: Interested candidates should submit an application consisting
of (i) a current CV with publication lists, (ii) a brief statement of
research experience and interests, and (iii) two letters of recommendation
sent separately by the writers to: Rachael Leary at ccnrpostdoc em gmail.com or
at Northeastern University, Center for Complex Network Research, 1100-177
Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115.

More info:
https://www.researchgate.net/job/959822_Postdoctoral_Research_Associate

Deisy Morselli Gysi, PhD

Associate Research Scientist
Center for Complex Networks Research - BarabasiLab
<https://www.barabasilab.com/>
Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
deisy.ccnr em gmail.com
https://deisygysi.github.io/

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Mulan (Disney)

Email Etiquette: Just because I e-mail at odd hours does not mean I expect
you to.