[ABE-L] Seminário EPA hoje!!!

Rodrigo Lambert rodrigolambert em ufu.br
Qua Mar 24 15:09:06 -03 2021

Boa tarde, espero que estejam todas e todos muito bem.

Gostaria de anunciar que hoje teremos a volta do seminário EPA-UFU!!!

Data: 24/03 (hoje!)
Horário: 18:00 (horário de Brasília)
Link: https://meet.google.com/hwm-wdwq-szi
Palestrante: Marcelo Andrade da Silva - ESALQ-USP

*Título e resumo*

An application of DINA model to Beck Depression Inventory data

The deterministic inputs, noisy “and” gate (DINA) model is a popular
Cognitive Diagnosis Model (CDM) in psychometrics used to identify test
takers' profiles with respect to a set of latent attributes or skills. In
this work we propose an estimation method for the DINA model with the
No-U-Turn Sampler (NUTS) algorithm using Stan software. A simulation study
was conducted to evaluate the parameter recovery and efficiency of this new
MCMC method and to compare it with three other methods. We apply this
methodology in the mental health area in order to develop a new method of
classification for respondents to the Beck Depression Inventory.

Todos e todas são muito bem-vindos. Para mais informações, visitem a página
https://sites.google.com/view/seminarioepaufu

obrigado e abraços

rodrigo