[ABE-L] Seminário de Probabilidade - IM-UFRJ - 29 de novembro

Maria Eulalia Vares eulalia em im.ufrj.br
Qua Nov 24 12:41:06 -03 2021

*Probability Webinar -   IM-UFRJ *

Dear colleagues,

Our next online seminar will be held on Monday, *November 29, * from *3
p.m. to 4 p.m*. (Rio de Janeiro local time)

The Zoom link for the seminar is

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83698166702?pwd=ejFxYmh3dVk5b3J3SG0wMWxEVnVrUT09

Speaker:  *Aline Duarte (IME-USP)*

Title:  *Models selection procedures for random objects driven by context
tree models*

Abstract:  In several research problems we deal with stochastic sequences
of inputs from which a volunteer generates a corresponding sequence of
class of stochastic processes, namely sequences of random objects driven by
context tree models, has been introduced to model this relation. In the
talk I will formalize this class of stochastic processes and present model
selection procedures to make inference on it.

All the talks are held in English.

The videos of the online seminars are available:

2020 -  http://www.dme.ufrj.br/?page_id=2885

2021-1  - http://www.dme.ufrj.br/?page_id=3027

For the second semester, a few days after each meeting the video should be
available at http://www.dme.ufrj.br/?page_id=3178

Thanks for circulating this information.

Sincerely,
Organizers: Guilherme Ost and Maria Eulalia Vares

Livre
de vírus. www.avast.com
<#m_7144880414507329276_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>