[ABE-L] Fwd: Call for nominations: Rousseeuw Prize for Statistics

Paulo C Rodrigues paulocanas em gmail.com
Sáb Jan 15 11:18:39 -03 2022

Prezados Colegas,

Envio abaixo uma chamada para o Rousseeuw Prize for Statistics. Uma
excelente oportunidade que peço que partilhem com os vossos colegas.

Um abraço,
Paulo.

----------
Paulo Canas Rodrigues
*Professor* at Federal University of Bahia <http://ufba.br>, Brazil
*President*, Brazilian Region of the International Biometric Society
<http://www.rbras.org.br>
*President-Elect, International Society for Business and
<https://www.isbis-isi.org/>**Industrial* *Statistics*
<https://www.isbis-isi.org/>
*(Founding) Chair,SIG on Data Science, of the International Statistical
Institute <https://www.isi-web.org/>*
*Vice-Coordinator*, Specialization in Data Science and Big Data
<http://ecd.ufba.br>
*Member of the Board of Directors, *Brazilian Statistical Association
<https://www.redeabe.org.br/>
*Editor for*: CompStat <https://www.springer.com/journal/180>, SOIC
<http://www.iapress.org/index.php/soic>, Biom. Letters
<http://www.up.poznan.pl/biometrical.letters/>, Rev.Bras.Biom.