[ABE-L] Fwd: Grants for Researchers at Risk | Mathematics | Unicamp, Brazil | Open until 30 Aug 2022 (Expedited implementation)

Marcos Prates marcosop em gmail.com
Qua Maio 11 21:30:42 -03 2022

Encaminhando a pedido.

Att,

--marcos

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Assessoria Ad Hoc de Pesquisa - IMECC <pqimecc em unicamp.br>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2022, 21:29
Subject: Grants for Researchers at Risk | Mathematics | Unicamp, Brazil |
Open until 30 Aug 2022 (Expedited implementation)
To: Marcos Prates <marcosop em gmail.com>

The Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Scientific Computing (IMECC)
at the University of Campinas (Unicamp) invites researchers in the
Mathematical Sciences from countries involved in the conflict in Ukraine
and other war-affected countries to apply for the Researchers at Risk
Initiative, by the Sao Paulo Research Foundation (Fapesp):

https://fapesp.br/15402/initiative-researchers-at-risk

The scheme will cover scientific stays for 12+ months at any university in
the state of  Sao Paulo, as well as travel costs, under the following
modalities:

-- Visiting Researcher Award (PV), granted initially for up to 12 months,
which may be reevaluated and extended at Fapesp's discretion, under
exceptional circumstances. Guidelines for the submission and selection of
PV proposals are available at: https://fapesp.br/index.php/en/visiting

-- Post-Doctoral Fellowship lasting up to 24 months, which may be extended.
Guidelines for the submission and selection of Post-Doctoral Fellowships
are available at: https://fapesp.br/en/postdoc

Applications must be sponsored by a local supervisor/host researcher; links
to our established research groups can be found here:
https://www.ime.unicamp.br/en/research

Tentative applicants may contact our Research Coordinator at IMECC,
Professor Marcelo Terra Cunha, at pqimecc em unicamp.br  for further
information, as well as assistance in matching with our research groups.

Furthermore, if no immediate collaboration can be locally established, we
may assist in sharing individual profiles among groups in other Sao Paulo
universities.

The call is currently open and applications will be processed as they are
received, for expedited implementation, until the scheme's closure on
August 30th, 2022.

This is an equal opportunity call, and IMECC particularly welcomes
applications from women and underrepresented groups in the Mathematical
Sciences, regardless of religion, marital/maternity status, or migratory
situation.

Please forward this message to any relevant persons or forums.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Marcelo Terra Cunha

Research Coordinator | IMECC-Unicamp