[ABE-L] Fwd: NetSci-X 2023, Buenos Aires, Argentina, February 7-10, 2023.

'Florencia Leonardi' via abe-l@ime.usp.br abe-l em ime.usp.br
Seg Set 26 10:59:00 -03 2022

Repassando informação para possíveis interessados.
Abs

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pablo Groisman <pgroisma em dm.uba.ar>
Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 9:56 AM
Subject: NetSci-X 2023, Buenos Aires, Argentina, February 7-10, 2023.

Dear colleagues,

We kindly ask for your help to spread the word in your institute/university
about the call for contributions to NetSci-X 2023 to be held in Buenos
Aires (see below).

Many thanks in advance,

Pablo Groisman.

*NetSci-X 2023, Buenos Aires, Argentina, February 7-10, 2023* -
https://cnet.fi.uba.ar/netscix23/
[image: Ciudad de Buenos Aires]

We kindly invite you to submit your contribution to the International
School and Conference on Network Science *NetSci-X 2023*, which will be
held onsite at *School of Engineering* of *Universidad de Buenos Aires*
(UBA), Argentina on February 7-10, 2023. *The abstract submission deadline
is October 28, 2022*.

The annual NetSci-X conference is organized by the Network Science Society (
https://netscisociety.net/) to promote research on Network Science, both
regarding the fundamentals as its applications in epidemiology, social
networks, economy, ecology and finance, among others.

The conference will also be an opportunity for exchange between researchers
in South America and the rest of the world, hosting distinguished speakers
working in different areas of Network Science, and fostering local and
international collaboration.

More info at: https://cnet.fi.uba.ar/netscix23/  (CfP; abstract format;
organizers; invited speakers; registration; venue).

We hope to see you in Buenos Aires!

Florencia Leonardi

Professora Associada

Departamento de Estatística

Instituto de Matemática e Estatística

Universidade de São Paulo

Rua do Matão, 1010 - CEP 05508-090 - São Paulo, SP

www.ime.usp.br