[ABE-L] Fwd: Early Bird Registration Extension

Clarice Garcia Borges Demetrio clarice.demetrio em usp.br
Sáb Mar 18 08:32:20 -03 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 12th EMR-IBS Conference <emr2023 em erciyes.edu.tr>
Date: Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 3:45 AM
Subject: Early Bird Registration Extension
To: emr2023-liste <emr2023-liste em erciyes.edu.tr>

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the early registration deadline for the 12th
International Conference of the International Biometric Society's Eastern
Mediterranean Region (EMR 2023) has been extended until March 31, 2023.
This extension provides you with more time to take advantage of the
discounted registration fee and submit your abstracts.

We warmly invite you to register for the EMR2023 Conference. To register,
simply visit https://emr2023.erciyes.edu.tr/registration and follow the
instructions on the website. To submit an abstract, please check more
details of the submission by visiting our submission page at
https://emr2023.erciyes.edu.tr/submit-abstract.

EMR2023 Conference features a distinguished group of speakers who are
experts in their fields, and you will undoubtedly benefit from their
insights and expertise.

Please visit our website at https://emr2023.erciyes.edu.tr/speakers to view
the complete list of speakers.

All information is available on the conference website,
https://emr2023.erciyes.edu.tr/. For more information please do not
hesitate to contact us via emr2023 em erciyes.edu.tr.

*Social media accounts*:

*LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emr2023

*Twitter*: https://twitter.com/emr_2023

*Instagram*: https://www.instagram.com/emr_2023/

We look forward to receiving your submissions and having you join us at the
conference.

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gökmen Zararsız, Conference Chair

On behalf of the EMR 2023 Organizing Committee

Bu e-posta ve ekleri sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda
ozel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Bu mesaj size yanlislikla ulasmissa
lutfen gonderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz.
Erciyes Universitesi bu mesajin icerigi ve ekleri ile ilgili hukuki hicbir
sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication and its attachments are intended only for the
private use of the people named above. If you received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Erciyes University does not accept any legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.