[ABE-L] PhD position at Ghent University

Artur Lemonte arturlemonte em yahoo.com.br
Sex Dez 2 11:08:04 -03 2016

Car*s,
Ao interessados:
_____________________________Dear Artur,

I hope you are doing well!

In attachment, I send you an advertisement for a PhD position under my supervision here at Ghent University. I would be happy to have a talented international student, so could you please advertise this position to your students resp. on some PhD job online portal? The starting date will be in february normally, but I could wait till august in case of an outstanding candidate.
I thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely

Christophe

Prof. Christophe Ley