[ABE-L] Fwd: Seminário de Probabilidade e Sistemas complexos 17/06/2016: Anatoli Yambartsev

Sandro Gallo sandro.gallo em ufscar.br
Sex Jun 10 16:00:55 -03 2016

Boa tarde a todos,

divulgando o seminário de Probabilidade e Sistemas complexos (
http://scpc.icmc.usp.br/seminar.html) da próxima semana.

 Palestrante: Anatoli Yambartsev (IME-USP)

 Dia 17/06/2016,
 16h00,
 ICMC-USP, Sala 4-111 Auditório Fávaro

 Título: Ising model with plastic interactions

Resumo: Plasticity is a technical term used in neuroscience to describe is
the ability that the brain has to change along the life of the individual.
It is a major challenge for mathematical models to take  this phenomenon
into account. In this talk I will present a toy model, the Ising model with
plastic interactions, with particular emphasise on its  transience
properties. Also I will discuss some possible generalisations to make the
model more realistic. This is a work in progress, in collaboration with Guillem
Via (Posdoc IME-USP) and Eugene Pechersky (Institue for Information
Transmission Problems of Russian Academy of Science).

 São todos bem-vindos.
 Abraço!
Sandro