[ABE-L] Caso interesse a alguém (recebi da ASA)

Doris Fontes dsfontes em gmail.com
Qui Abr 11 16:30:18 -03 2024

Dear colleagues,

Our *Project on Data Science and Big Data (ProDaBi)* at Paderborn
University invites you to a new run of the *Paderborn Colloquium on
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Education at School Level* starting
on April 17th, 2024. It will consist of the following sessions:

Session #14: Wednesday, April 17th, 2024, 4.00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m. (CEST,
UTC+2)
·      *The Role of Data in Artificial Intelligence Literacy in school
education – Ismaila Sanusi (Finland)*

·      *High School Youth Peer Auditing of Machine Learning-Powered
Applications to Promote Computational Literacies – Yasmin B. Kafai & Luis
Morales-Navarro (USA)*

Session #15: Wednesday, June 19th, 2024, 4.00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m. (CEST, UTC+2)
·      *Supporting critical data literacy for civic engagement and social
justice – Josephine Louie (USA)*

·      *Critical data literacy for democracy education – Joachim Engel
(Germany)*

Detailed information on presentations and speakers can be found at
https://www.prodabi.de/colloquium. The colloquium is open and free for
everyone and will be held via Zoom. However, registration is necessary (for
those who are not yet registered) at
https://www.prodabi.de/registration-colloquium. After registration, you
will be sent the Zoom-access-information one week before each session.
Furthermore, you will receive all further information for new sessions in
the future.

Please distribute the information to interested colleagues.

We are looking forward to interesting sessions and fruitful discussions.

Kind regards,

Rolf Biehler on behalf of the The ProDaBi Team

Rolf Biehler
Paderborn University
Germany
www.prodabi.de