[ABE-L] ISBA BULLETIN: Dois artigos sobre ensino de Fundamentos e Metodos Bayesiana

Hedibert Lopes hedibert em gmail.com
Sex Out 16 06:52:26 -03 2015

Bom dia a todos,

Recomendo fortemente dois artigos que sairam no ultimo numero do ISBA
Bulletin com 1) experiencias do ensino da estatistica bayesiana para
estudantes de todos os niveis de escolaridade e 2) experiencias "around the
world".

http://bayesian.org/sites/default/files/fm/bulletins/1509.pdf

A CALL TO ACTION
Dalene Stangl, Duke University
This article begins discussion on why and how Bayesian foundations and
methods should be taught to students in primary and secondary schools as
well as university undergraduates in all disciplines. I’ll start with some
early work on the subject and provide some personal views on where we
should be going. I’ll end with a call to action of ISBA members, making
some suggestions for how this community can be more active and effective in
changing the attitudes of the statistics education community that has to
date resisted

TESTIMONIES ABOUT TEACHING BAYES AROUND THE WORLD
Alexandra Schmidt, ISBA President
I contacted several researchers from different departments across the world
asking them to give a brief description of how Bayesian methods are taught
in their region or university.

Enjoy,
Hedibert